From Geo Hashing
(Redirected from 29,-82)
|Valdosta, Georgia||Lake City||Jacksonville|
|Cross City||Gainesville||Daytona Beach|
|Gulf of Mexico||Spring Hill||Orlando|
Today's Location: [Gainesville, FL]
The Gainesville graticule is at latitude 29, longitude -82.
 Notable Dates
- 2012-12-23 29 -82 Grumpa completes another succesful aerial geohash.
- 2012-11-30 29 -82 Grumpa hikes to a hashpoint.
- 2012-11-18 29 -82 Geoff and Erica reach a geohash near a park.
- 2012-11-04 29 -82 Grumpa's first expedition is also the first air achievement in graticule. Too bad I never actually saw it.
- 2012-03-18 29 -82 Dr. Canadian Ninja deflowers the graticule with the first completion.
- 2008-08-02: This one is just a few miles east of Cedar Key off SR 24
- 2008-07-12 29 -82 Outside of town, not far from Gainesville - Hawthorne Trail
- 2008-06-28 29 -82 Right in Gainesville, less than two miles off campus
- 2008-06-14: Keystone Heights, about 200 ft into someone's backyard off Spanish Moss Dr
|Dr. Canadian Ninja earned the Virgin Graticule Achievement|
 Local Geohashers
- JeremyS will show up if it's near Gainesville, gas sucks
- ValerietheBlonde, yeah, I'm there if it's practical :)
- Bladeswin will show up in the Fall Semester if gas doesn't rape.
- Trapon will try to make one at some point in the next week before he is on the road for months.
- Vicariance I totally tried to make it on the 24th, but it was in the middle of a forest west of Ocala.
- Andrew S So if its not too far outside of Ocala, I can come. Gas is a painful price to pay for Geo Hashing.
- jpole1 is in Ocala for the rest of the summer but back on campus at UF in the fall
- Ceric Neesh In Ocala... maybe we should carpool or something. E-mail me... I'll try and organize something.
- Joe B, if it's close to or in Gainesville.
- Mark Lakin I'll host a kick-ass party if it ever falls on my house.
- Grumpa Apparently late to the party.
- Shemhazai would love to participate if it's near Gainesville.