Spring Hill, Florida
From Geo Hashing
|Cross City||Gainesville||Daytona Beach|
|Gulf of Mexico||Spring Hill||Orlando|
|Gulf of Mexico||Tampa||Sebring|
 Local Geohashers
Jewbot will start geohashing when the hash isn't in the Gulf.
TinyNaught wishes his GPS would stop promising him cake at the end of the hash.
MacAttack claims a stake of land in this graticule due to squatter's rights.
- 2013-07-07 28 -82 -- Geoff and Erica catch an easy geohash.
- 2013-07-06 28 -82 -- Geoff and Erica geohash on a sidewalk near USF.
- 2012-11-22 28 -82 -- Geoff and Erica visit a hash at an abandoned college.
- 2012-08-19 28 -82 -- Farretpotter visits a swampy geohash.
- 2012-06-10 28 -82 -- Geoff, Erica, and Pope Flactem I visit a geohash at a playground.
- 2012-06-08 28 -82 -- Geoff and Erica successfully reach the graticule's first documented expedition.
|Geoff earned the Virgin Graticule Achievement|