I did live in Swindon grat and now I live in Manchester grat. No longer have access to a car for hashing, but still up for making the attempt!
- Public Transport Geohash, maybe Walk geohash, and probably not on the same day, Midnight Geohash and Sunrise geohash
- Leap geohash achievement - in 2020 it's a Saturday. In 2016 I had work all day, and all the grats near me were difficult ones to do in the dark.
- Birthday Geohash, Geohashing Day, Towel Day achievement
- I'd love to get a virgin graticule, there are still a few left in Wales and Scotland...
- Origin geohash achievement: at 53.807439°, -2.631034°, near the wonderfully named village of Grimsargh
- Picnic achievement
- Pie Geohash, possibly coinciding with Meet-up achievement
- Fly a kite achievement
- Formal attire achievement - maybe at the same time - who knows
- No Batteries Geohash, because I always have a compass with me ANYWAY, and I do own some OS maps...
- Once winter comes around, Frozen Geohash
- Given English weather, Drowned Rat Geohash
- Maybe Minesweeper Geohash?