Haifa East, Israel
|Mediterranean Sea||Beirut, Lebanon||Dimashq, Syria|
|Tel-Aviv (Goosh Dan)||Haifa East||Az Zarqā', Jordan|
Today's Location: [Haifa East, Israel]
The graticule (32,35) spans most of northern Israel, the northern part of the West Bank, areas in north-west Jordan and a portion of Syria. Due to the political situation in the Middle East, it is unlikely that residents of these different territories would be able to have a joint meetup.
In Israel, some of the major population centers in this graticule are the east part of Haifa, the Haifa Bay area and Nazareth. The Israel page contains information on all Israeli hashpoints, for use on those days in which this graticule's point lands in politically or geographically unfriendly territory.
Recent and Current Hashes
- 2011-07-02 32 35 - Acording to satellite the point is 500m into the Kinneret lake, hoping that the drought reviled the spot.
- 2008-05-28 32 35: Unsuccessfully reached by Ynor
- 2009-10-06 32 35: Yerushalmi and his wife were stopped by a gate guard at the Tamboor paint factory.
- 2012-09-16 32 35: LiNaK and Moaz reach the hash at Forest Segev near Ya'ad, also visiting Tel Yodfat.
- 2013-03-16 32 35: LiNaK and Moaz reach a wheat field near Kfar Kish before taking a hike at the Sea of Galilee region.
|LiNaK earned the Virgin Graticule Achievement|