From Geo Hashing
|St. Gallen, Switzerland||Kempten||Innsbruck, Austria|
According to Land usage, the chance for your hash to fall into one of the following areas is:
47.83% Fields 26.20% Natural reserves 19.56% Forests 2.11% Settlements 2.09% Roads 1.99% Highways 0.22% Water
As usual, these numbers are not actually based on reality. The actual chances will be totally diffent.
Upcoming hashes, attendance plans
Please post your plans here.
- 2015-04-08 48 10 DODO interrupted a train and cycled to Landensberg.
- 2014-06-22 48 10 TheOneRing went to Kissing and did some Geoflashing to spice up the trip.
- 2014-04-29 48 10 Danatar came to Treuchtlingen by train to visit a rainy forest.
- 2014-04-26 48 10 Ekorren went to Gerstetten
- 2014-03-08 48 10 TheOneRing went to Landsberg am Lech for a Saturday meetup.
- 2011-08-04 48 10 Ordnungswidrig somewhat boring hash on a hayfield
- 2010-09-28 48 10 Matis did his first expedition by going to Neu-Ulm.
- 2010-04-13 48 10 Zb got only close to the coords because they were on the grounds of a school in Augsburg-Hochzoll.
- 2009-09-28 48 10 Ekorren came by bike all the way from Tübingen to Langenau, completing a bicycle multihash.
- 2009-07-11 48 10 In a carrotfield about 15km southeast of Ulm. Hans and Tomcat tried in vain to reach the exact spot.
- 2009-06-08 48 10 Zb went to check out Lechhausen.
- 2009-03-26 48 10 ilpadre went tongue-twisting um Ulm herum.
- 2008-11-22 48 10 Das aug went and succeeded near Ulm on a snowy day.