|Köln||Bonn||Frankfurt am Main|
The Dortmund graticule is at latitude 51, longitude 7. It comprises the cities of Münster, Marl, Hamm, Recklinghausen, Herne, Gelsenkirchen, Dortmund, Bochum, (large parts of) Essen, Velbert, Hagen, Iserlohn, Wuppertal and Solingen.
According to Land usage, the chance for your hash to fall into one of the following areas is:
38.59% Fields 29.48% Natural reserves 10.25% Forests 9.89% Settlements 6.56% Roads 4.84% Highways 0.39% Water
Arvid thought he had taken the graticule's virginity, but he was wrong. Apparently there was an earlier hash, Kliment and Tino were there months earlier. But this(Dortmund graticule) page didn't exist, nor does the expedition page have "Dortmund" in it.
- 2015-12-28 Kürten by Burgman
- 2015-12-09 Werl by GeorgDerReisende
- 2015-05-21 Dortmund by GeorgDerReisende
- 2014-09-15 Bönen by GeorgDerReisende
- 2014-05-17 Haltern by GeorgDerReisende
- 2014-02-23 Dortmund by GeorgDerReisende
- 2013-08-09 Wuppertal-Katernberg by GeorgDerReisende
- 2013-07-15 Kamen-Heeren by GeorgDerReisende
- 2011-05-28 Flaesheim by Arvid.
- 2010-01-01 Hamm by Nora and lyx.
- 2009-10-04 Leverkusen by lyx and relet.
- 2009-04-25 Dortmund by Arvid.
- 2009-04-11 Holzwickede by lyx and relet.
- 2009-02-14 Merfeld (Dülmen) by Arvid.
- 2009-01-31 Billerbeck by Arvid.
- 2008-12-28 Hamm by lyx, Nora, and their mother.
- 2008-10-31 Bahnhof Reken by Arvid.
- 2008-08-26 Mettmann - another ninja
- 2008-08-01 Münster by Arvid.
- 2008-06-07 Gelsenkirchen by Kliment and Tino.