|Greensburg, Indiana||Cincinnati, Ohio||Wilmington, Ohio|
Today's location: not yet announced
The Frankfort graticule is at latitude 38N, longitude 84W. It includes the sourthern part of "Northern Kentucky" as well as the cities of Cynthiana, Frankfort, and Georgetown, Kentucky, and the northern part of the Lexington, Kentucky metropolitan area.
- 2015-11-11 - CaptainSpam found a lonely parking lot near where he works and tested a revamped version of Geohash Droid.
- 2012-09-20 - SolarFreak found a hashpoint in a graveyard.
- 2011-10-21 - Kydlt attempted the Puppet master achievement by sending Barb to the hashpoint, but was thwarted by the Peeron map giving them the wrong location for the day.
- 2011-06-01 - CaptainSpam went to Kroger's and got a geohash.
- 2011-05-01 - CaptainSpam reached a hash near the exit ramps of I-64 to Kentucky State Highway 859 (Haley Road).
- 2009-05-07 - CaptainSpam visited a sports park for a successful hash.
- 2008-11-08 - Chardish reached coordinates on a farm.
- 2008-05-31 - Steven and Erin reached the coordinates near a trailer park.
For a list of all planned and attempted geohashes in this graticule, see Category:Meetup in 38 -84.
|Steven and Erin earned the Virgin Graticule Achievement|