From Geo Hashing
West of -30°: 0.18029229786871545, 0.8450323290648286 East of -30°: 0.7008177097112361, 0.704888801316744
- 2008-06-04 Malmö, Sweden - In a beautiful field just north east of Lake Vomb outside Sjöbo. Aerial photo
- 2008-06-04 Anchorage, AK - In undeveloped land just off Tudor West of Lake Otis. The second most accessible location since the algorithm was published. (Accessible with proper footwear, In the middle of a marsh)
- 2008-06-04 San Jose, CA - Reached by Tapin on the side of a poison-oak-covered hill in Almaden Quicksilver County Park fairly close to sunset; didn't see any evidence of other geohashers.
- 2008-06-04 Los Angeles, CA - In the valley just off the 101, Hampshire exit. There's a good Mexican place and a Claim Jumpers nearby. Might go there for dinner. Daniel 16:46, 4 June 2008 (UTC)
- 2008-06-04 Surrey, BC - In the parking lot of a Korean church slated for demolition. Robyn 02:19, 5 June 2008 (UTC)
Expeditions and Plans
|Los Angeles, California||Someone went||Somewhere|
|Charlotte, North Carolina||jd, karl, chase||Somewhere|
|San Jose, California||Ted, Tapin||Somewhere|
|Surrey, British Columbia||me||It's the parking lot of a Korean church slated for demolition, but said dem...|
|Malmö, Sweden||HannesL||We made it! The first ever graticule meetup in Malmö. HannesL and David tog...|
|Anchorage, Alaska||Max, Yos||Somewhere|
Update this list.