That is great work!! Congratulations!
- You are the only other one to do this feat. If you are interested in breaking the record in one year, the record stands so far at 174 Geohashes in one year.
- You have also made Kassel the only other Graticule to have more than 1 month with 9 or more Coordinates reached geohashes...
- Berlin has 1 entry for a total of 9
- Cambridge, UK as 1 entry for a total of 9
- Mannheim has 1 entry for a total of 9
- Uppsala as 1 entry for a total of 9
- Wein has 1 entry for a total of 11
- Erfurt has 1 entry for a total of 13
- Kassel has 2 entries for a total of 19
- Atlanta has 15 entries for a total of 170
 Expedition categories
Hi there. Sorry for undoing (most of) your recent category changes just now. I know that the category names aren't always intuitive but the "Expedition planning" category is the correct one for expeditions that weren't attempted.
The "not attempted" category on the other hand is reserved for expeditions to a so called "alternate meetup point". It's a historic thing (I personally haven't ever seen a single expedition to an alternate point in the last three years) and I don't like it but currently that's the (unwritten?) rules. - Mampfred (talk) 05:35, 2 October 2013 (EDT)
 About You
Hi there, I've been watching the current events page, and you are getting to be quite the prolific geohasher! I would like to suggest that you write a few lines on your profile about what brought you to geohashing and what makes you enjoy it so much. Thanks for keeping the community going! -zhukant (talk) 01:26, 22 February 2014 (EST)
- And displaying the ASG template (it shows Age, Sex, Graticule) on your page would be nice.
It seems that we three (you, Sourcerer and me) are the three oldest active geohashers. :-)
--Q-Owl (talk) 04:56, 4 February 2015 (EST)
You just beat the number of successful geohashes I managed to scrape together in a couple of years, congratulations :)
I hope you also made progress on the problems you had with your degree last time we talked. We should really go hashing together again so we can discuss this in more detail, I'm curious! - Mampfred (talk) 08:05, 6 October 2014 (EDT)
 Out-hash the world
In January I made 20 expeditions. All the other geohashers in the world totalled only 13 (numbers subject to late reports). I'm guessing that you also, have out-hashed the world during your recent busy history. Do you think this is worth a ribbon? I have proposed one here and would appreciate your thoughts. --Sourcerer (talk) 09:36, 1 February 2015 (EST)
- OK I can't count and this is complete rubbish. It was fun while I was in fantasy-math land though! I still wonder if anyone has managed this though. --Sourcerer (talk) 09:48, 1 February 2015 (EST)
Hi Georg! You have been quite active in the Kassel graticule lately. I'm planning to visit the local hash tomorrow. Will you be there, and if you are, at which time? My plans are 16:00, but I'm flexible if you should be there sooner or later. --Fippe 12:11, 19 February 2015 (EST)
I think that I was unjustified angry yesterday (see Talk:Expedition-de). After having slept and at the second glance it seems, that it was not you who deletetd some texts. They disapperar without warnig, when two users work at the same page at the same time.--Q-Owl (talk) 03:43, 30 October 2015 (EDT)
In the wikipedia this is a BK. But nobody can see this beforehand. --GeorgDerReisende (talk) 05:44, 30 October 2015 (EDT)