That is great work!! Congratulations!
- You are the only other one to do this feat. If you are interested in breaking the record in one year, the record stands so far at 174 Geohashes in one year.
- You have also made Kassel the only other Graticule to have more than 1 month with 9 or more Coordinates reached geohashes...
- Berlin has 1 entry for a total of 9
- Cambridge, UK as 1 entry for a total of 9
- Mannheim has 1 entry for a total of 9
- Uppsala as 1 entry for a total of 9
- Wein has 1 entry for a total of 11
- Erfurt has 1 entry for a total of 13
- Kassel has 2 entries for a total of 19
- Atlanta has 15 entries for a total of 170
 Expedition categories
Hi there. Sorry for undoing (most of) your recent category changes just now. I know that the category names aren't always intuitive but the "Expedition planning" category is the correct one for expeditions that weren't attempted.
The "not attempted" category on the other hand is reserved for expeditions to a so called "alternate meetup point". It's a historic thing (I personally haven't ever seen a single expedition to an alternate point in the last three years) and I don't like it but currently that's the (unwritten?) rules. - Mampfred (talk) 05:35, 2 October 2013 (EDT)
 About You
Hi there, I've been watching the current events page, and you are getting to be quite the prolific geohasher! I would like to suggest that you write a few lines on your profile about what brought you to geohashing and what makes you enjoy it so much. Thanks for keeping the community going! -zhukant (talk) 01:26, 22 February 2014 (EST)
You just beat the number of successful geohashes I managed to scrape together in a couple of years, congratulations :)
I hope you also made progress on the problems you had with your degree last time we talked. We should really go hashing together again so we can discuss this in more detail, I'm curious! - Mampfred (talk) 08:05, 6 October 2014 (EDT)