From Geo Hashing
In Bloomington, Indiana.
- 2010-06-28 39 -86 I stop by late at night and convince a fellow geocacher to give hashing a try.
- 2010-01-23 39 -86 Kira and I stop by a cache in Indianapolis on our way to CostCo. The Indianapolis Fire department beat us there.
- 2009-11-19_39_-86 Kira and I drop by for an extremely close hash. We could have walked, but the weather didn't cooperate.
- 2009-11-06_39_-86 Kira, Duncan, and I pick up an easyish hash on the way to Lake Monroe.
- 2009-09-09_39_-86 Kira and I attempted Speed Racer Achievement without only my crappy cell phone camera. Bad idea.
- 2009-03-28_39_-86 Again with Kira and Duncan. Picked up Picnic and Circus achievements
- 2009-03-17_39_-86 With girlfriend Kira and dog Duncan. Have proof this time, so I finally picked up my first official achievement.
- 2008-08-30_39_-86 With girlfriend Kira, dog Duncan, and friend Neeraj. Technically, I don't have proof for this hash, but if I did, I would have achieved the No Batteries, Ambassador, Drag-Along, and Land Geohash achievements. I need to buy a GPS device.
|Erik earned the Land geohash achievement|
|Erik earned the Picnic achievement|
|Erik earned the Circus Geohash Achievement|
|Erik earned the Hash collision honorable mention|
| Is it true that Erik and Kira earned the Speed Racer Achievement?
|Erik, Kira, and DJHobby earned the number of the ʇsɐǝq gratuitous ribbon|