Could we re-word "by breaking numerous public indecency laws". For example the 2011-01-17 52 0 hashpoint fell on a nudist beach. The only indecent thing was the January temperature! Perhaps, as with the gratuitous ribbon, the user could insert the reason for the disrobing. For example
- User xxxxx achieved the geoflashing award <by urgently removing superheated clothing after being struck by lightning>.
- User yyyyy achieved the geoflashing award <after falling into a slurry pool, requiring a change of clothes>.
- User Sourcerer achieved the geoflashing award <by stripping off to wade a deep coastal creek>
I'd only taken the wording as a joke, so sure, I'd Support that change. -Robyn
- No opposing votes for four years - I have changed it and added an optional excuse parameter. --Sourcerer (talk) 15:49, 30 May 2015 (EDT)
 Underwear Geohash
- I think people use the Gratuitous Ribbon for honorable mentions.