From Geo Hashing
Rochester can refer to one of the following locations.
- Rochester, Illinois; a bit south of Springfield (39 -89)
- Rochester, Indiana; in the South Bend graticule
- Rochester, Kentucky; west of Morgantown in the Leitchfield (37 -86) graticule.
- Rochester, Massachusetts; in the Cape Cod graticule
- Rochester, Michigan; a northern suburb of Detroit
- Rochester, Minnesota, a city near St. Paul. This is the largest population center with the name Rochester.
- Rochester, New Hampshire; a city on the dividing line between the Concord, New Hampshire and Portland, Maine graticules
- Rochester, New York; a large city in Monroe County, on Lake Ontario
- Rochester, Ulster County, New York; a town in the Newburgh graticule
- Rochester, Ohio; in the Sandusky graticule
- Rochester, Pennsylvania; a town west of Pittsburgh
- Rochester, Texas; a town well west of Wichita Falls, in the Throckmorton (33 -99) graticule
- Rochester, Vermont; a town near the geographic center of Vermont, in the Claremont, New Hampshire graticule
- Rochester, Washington; a town just off I-5 in the Astoria, Oregon graticule
- Rochester, Wisconsin; a village, in a town of the same name, near Chicago, in the Schaumburg, Illinois graticule
- Rochester, Kent; near Gillingham, in the London East graticule. This is the oldest population center with the name Rochester.
- Rochester, Northumberland, a small village, either in (55 -1) or (55 -2). (So small, it may not be included on Google Maps.)
- Rochester, Victoria; a town north of Melbourne, in the Bendigo (-36 144) graticule. (This graticule is listed as active.)