The South Bend, Indiana graticule is at latitude 41, longitude -86.
- 2014-08-17 41 -86 -- In someone's front yard near the Tippecanoe River, in Etna Green.
- 2011-05-28 41 -86 -- East of huge geodesic dome on campus of the University of Notre Dame.
- 2008-09-06 41 -86 -- In a melon field, 1/4 mile from the nearest road, and 100 yards off the railroad tracks.
- Both reached hashes so far have been farms yet not in the typical field, but in a watermelon patch and a vineyard.
- While this graticule is about 75% Indiana, and a third of the Michigan portion is Lake Michigan, both reached hashes have been in Michigan. Where are you at, Indiana? :-)