| This user earned the MNIMB Geohash Achievement
Show your fortitude by displaying the achievement ribbon on your user or expedition page.
The "Mother Nature is my Bitch" achievement can be claimed when you venture to a set of coordinates on land, that is particularly hard to reach, on the correct day, and take a photo of yourself containing the necessary proof. Proof for the "Mother Nature is my Bitch" Achievement must also include proof of how hard it was to get there.
The "Mother Nature is my Bitch" Geohash achievement is only achieveable by the toughest and most committed Geohashers
The following Geohashers have won this award, and supply proof of this.
- Denver, Colorado May 24, 2008
- Canberra, Australia 1st June, 2008
- Boston, MA, 6 June, 2008
- Bunyip State Park, Australia 21 June 2008
- Brandenburg, Germany 8th August 2008: Phoenix and relet
- Bjerkvik, Norway 16:th October 2008: Guinness & Jeppzer
- Mt. Remarkable, South Australia, 31st of October: UnwiseOwl
- St. Johann-Würtingen, Germany, 2009-12-12: Ekorren (and a similar one on 2008-11-29 - two halfs make a whole?)
- Halle, Germany, 18th January 2009: Juja (tell me if there are objections)
- West Denver, Colorado, 2009-11-08: beanmj
- Odenton, MD, 2013-05-19: OfficeLinebacker