Cambridge, United Kingdom/2017
From Geo Hashing
2017 was a bit of a slow year for geohashing in the Cambridge graticule -- only six expeditions were attempted by four geohashers.
- 01 January 2017 (Sun): Sourcerer visited a wood in the grounds of Kilverstone Hall east of Thetford, Norfolk, UK, arrival scheduled for 23:59:60!
- 29 January 2017 (Sun): Sourcerer waded two creeks to get to a tidal salt marsh north of Burnham Overy Staithe, Norfolk, UK.
- 21 May 2017 (Sun): Sourcerer and ChromeCrusaders visited the Geohashing Day hashpoint south of Dereham, Norfolk, UK.
- 16 July 2017 (Sun): Sourcerer visited the access road leading to a biogas plant, SW of Fakenham, Norfolk, UK.
- 31 July 2017 (Mon): PaintedJaguar visited a public footpath just off Dunstan Street in Ely.
- 4 December 2017 (Mon): Benjw went for a caching-and-hashing day out in Wickhambrook, Suffolk.