|Hamburg (West)||Hamburg (East)||Schwerin|
The Braunschweig graticule is at latitude 52, longitude 10. In the north it includes the south eastern part of the Lueneburg Heath. In the south it includes the cities of Braunschweig and Wolfsburg and reaches the northern edge of the Harz Mountains.
According to Land usage, the chance for your hash to fall into one of the following areas is:
53.37% Fields 20.45% Forests 14.27% Natural reserves 6.25% Roads 3.02% Settlements 2.59% Highways 0.04% Water
 Upcoming Hash
- 2014-10-27 52 10 - Looks pretty interesting, but it is on the water. At the branch-off between Mittellandkanal and Stichkanal Salzgitter. --Fluxkompensator (talk) 11:02, 24 October 2014 (EDT)
 Visited Hashes
- 2014-08-01 52 10 - As the second of four hashpoints, Danatar reached this one near Winnerstedt.
- 2013-10-29 52 10 - in a field near Hildesheim, reached by Pastori
- 2013-09-05 52 10 - in the forest in the southeastern direction of Salzgitter-Lichtenberg by GeorgDerReisende
- 2013-01-17 52 10 - In the middle of a small patch of forest south of Braunschweig Cbounce
- 2012-11-25 52 10 - TheOneRing put a little activity in the graticule.
- 2009-11-13 52 10 - a wet piece of the Elm, visited by Ekorren.
- 2009-05-21 52 10 - in Edesbüttel, Chrismz didn't reach it
- 2008-08-16 52 10 - a field in the quarter Hondelage of Braunschweig by relet