|Langdon, North Dakota||Grafton, North Dakota||Thief River Falls, Minnesota|
The Winnipeg, Manitoba graticule is located at (50,-98) - (49,-97). It encompasses, of course, Winnipeg, as well as Altona, Winkler, Gretna, Morris, and many other small towns and villages in southern Manitoba. Most of the land is farmland, so most markers will end up in the middle of a field.
If a marker does end up in the middle of a farmer's field, meet at the closest point on the side of the road.Early and late summer is beautiful with farming in full swing, as well as grass fires.
- mmoski - 2008-05-22: Did it last night, going again tonight. Maybe again in a few days. My car has an extra seat, you have an extra couple of bucks. Lets meet up!
- Jerimiah40 - 2008-06-26: I'm right on the edge of this one, so if one shows up close to me, I might go.
- Kabuthunk - 2008-09-13: Plans to attempt to make Saturday events from this point on, provided they're not annoyingly far away. I will be unable to make Sept. 13th however.
- Bob - 2009-09-1: Look for me at random meets in or near Winnipeg when the weather's not too inclement. I'll be the middle-aged guy with the graying beard and probably a fat chick.
- Change on install - 2011-11-22: Old guy at random meets in Winnipeg, probably accompanied by confused children.
 Notable Dates
First meet-up date since introduced in comic: 2008-05-21.
Met up on 2008-05-22.