- Oh, thanks. That looks awesome! --Vswe 21:53, 16 November 2010 (UTC)
Wow, walking 45 km for a hash is seriously impressive. I'll have to mention though that you might want to reread the Picnic achievement definition. I forgot to bring cuttlery myself at 2010-11-01_50_8 and failed that one ... Mampfred 15:29, 19 November 2010 (UTC)
- I think I've read the definition correctly :) "[...]with at least one of the following picnic accessories:[...]" --Vswe 15:36, 19 November 2010 (UTC)
- Ah, sorry, didn't read far enough, just spotted the cookies and chocolate bit. My bad, sorry bout that :) Mampfred 15:40, 19 November 2010 (UTC)
Your gingerbread geohashers are making me hungry :( --joannac 12:28, 9 December 2010 (UTC)
- Unfortunately I don't have any of them left, I ate them during a geohash :) --Vswe 16:18, 9 December 2010 (UTC)
 2012 geohashing calendar
I really like this picture of you so I nominated it for the 2012 calendar. If this is not okay for you, please just remove it from the Nomination Gallery! --HiroProtagonist 16:54, 12 December 2010 (UTC)
- Those gingerbread geohashers gave me more attention then I ever thought. :P I have nothing against that that picture is nominated for the 2012 calendar :D --Vswe 20:49, 12 December 2010 (UTC)
I'll be in Stockholm on Tue and Wed, maybe a bit longer. I might even have some time for hashing. How far do you travel? :) -- relet 19:21, 25 February 2011 (EST)
- I don't usually travel as far as to Stockholm, but depending on where the point lands it might be possible for an expedition to/in the Stockholm area. --Vswe 08:53, 27 February 2011 (EST)
- I'll be there from Monday evening to Wednesday. I would probably not travel too far, due to time constraints either. Well, let's hope for the best. ;) -- relet 14:18, 27 February 2011 (EST)
 Dinner party in Stockholm!
We were planning to organize a dinner party at IKEA in Stockholm. Would you like to join in?
More info either here: http://www.couchsurfing.org/meetings.html?mid=113996 or there: https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=184724428242256
You got a globalhash in your backyard! Can you reach it? -- relet 09:33, 29 November 2011 (EST)