Hi Mo- Er... Um, Hi. Welcome, and congratulations on your first expedition! --Superbest 01:06, 15 June 2009 (UTC)
Hi Sara, Reinhard and Manu would like to meet you at Cape Cod on Thursday or Friday. I tried to send you the contact data via email, hope you got it. :) --Paintedhell 10:18, 15 September 2009 (UTC)
- Thank you Juja, I'll get in touch with them about a possible meetup Thursday afternoon. Sara 16:05, 15 September 2009 (UTC)
Hi Sara, we arrived back in Boston by now and want to leave for Cape Cod tomorrow morning. Maybe it'll be better, if we try to meet Friday in the evening when we will be traveling back through the Boston graticule (42 -71). Unfortunately we won't have internet access on our way. --Manu 21:25, 16 September 2009 (UTC)
- Hello again! We just looked up today's coordinates ... they look quite good. Of course, the Lynn graticule would be preferable for us. In case you wouldn't want to drive that far, the Boston graticule coordinates would still be okay, if we could go there soon, which means arrive in a few hours. We'd like to start from Andover, MA in a short while. Anyway, we'd appreciate a meeting not too late, so that we'll still have time to discover Cape Cod in the afternoon/evening.--Reinhard 13:50, 17 September 2009 (UTC)
- And we'll be without Internet from now on, since we're heading south ... looking forward to your sms/call.--Reinhard 14:15, 17 September 2009 (UTC)
 Account / User name
If you would prefer to use the name 'Sara' (as the move to this user page would suggest), would you mind creating a new account under that name? It would prevent all sorts of future conflicts and problems. Thanks.
Otherwise, welcome to Geohashing and The wiki. --mykaDragonBlue [- i have no sig -] 05:03, 15 June 2009 (UTC)
- Lets make Joannac move her. I'll ask. -Robyn 05:48, 15 June 2009 (UTC)
- Can you see this comment on your own talk pages, MykaDragonBlue and Robyn? If not, am I supposed to go to your user talk pages to respond to you? Anyway, I just now created the new user name myself. Here's a suggestion to help future users who choose stupid user names as I did - on the "How to Create Your User Page" page where it explains how to move to a new user page if you change your mind about your user name, you could suggest that people create the new account after they move their user page. -- Sara
- When we leave a comment on someone else's user page, we "watch" that page so the wiki tells us there's a reply. (That question should be on the FAQ). And you're a wiki user, so you're allowed to just make that edit yourself (good idea) on that page. -Robyn 00:02, 16 June 2009 (UTC)
 A family sport
I really admire how you take your family geohashing. From my own childhood, I have fond memories of outdoor adventures with my dad. Your last family expedition by rented canoe was an easy pick for my favourites. -Juventas 21:01, 26 July 2009 (UTC)
- Thank you. I'm honored that my family's expedition made your favourites and I enjoyed reading several of the expedition reports that were linked there, although I ought to be working. I'm learning a lot about my kids by geohashing with them. By the way, my husband just replaced his 1996 Subaru Legacy, but he can't quite let the Legacy go because he's so attached to it. Sara 00:58, 27 July 2009 (UTC)
Wouldn't that be a great Cape Cod geohash today? I think your kids would love that new playground at the beach. Of course, it's a bit far, so you probably won't do that. Greetings from Germany, Reinhard.--Reinhard 14:32, 21 September 2009 (UTC)
- Yeah, I think that would have been a fun hash, and the kids would have liked it. In fact, as the kids and I left Marshfield last week without going to the beach, they asked if we could come back to Marshfield the next day, since we hadn't seen the beach yet. Unfortunately we don't have time to do such long drives that often. I hope you enjoyed your vacation. Come back soon! Sara 02:04, 22 September 2009 (UTC)
 New Shirt!
Take a look at this! It proclaims the excellence of science but is still appropriate for younger audiences!
 Cute Things Kids Say
The other day the kids said "Remember when we were geohashing in Montreal and you let us drink gatorade and [Son] threw rocks at you?" The ironic thing is we weren't geohashing in Montreal, the only reason we took a rather long walk in Montreal without a climactic destination and saw things we wouldn't otherwise have seen was that we accidentally got of the bus at the wrong place. Sara
- hahaha... I love it. I mean... hahahahaha. (kids can be awesome) --mykaDragonBlue [- i have no sig -] 05:00, 13 October 2009 (UTC)
 2010-06-01 / Arlington Heights?
Hey, you going to today's Arlington Heights hashpoint? I live in Arlington Center, so I can swing by after work. I'm also on IRC if you want to plan. -- Phyzome 20:20, 1 June 2010 (UTC)
- Thanks for letting me know, but unfortunately I can't get there. I actually live in the Springfield area (about 100 mi. west of Boston) and I'm only in the Boston graticule once per week, when I go to the office. I may very well have walked past that hashpoint, some time in the late 1990s when I used to live near Arlington Center, at the corner of Mass Ave and Wyman St, and I used to take a lot of walks. Sara 20:28, 1 June 2010 (UTC)
- Ah, OK! I guess I'll see who turns up. I haven't been geohashing in forever! -- Phyzome 20:35, 1 June 2010 (UTC)