Living in the Birmingham East, United Kingdom graticule.
Have bike, will geohash. Subject to attractiveness of the location, the weather and general proximity to Leicester. Now armed with a Nexus 4, which takes away several excuses for not getting out more.
Tending to hash by bicycle - count those kms!
 My expeditions
This is a work-in-progress. Which of course means it probably doesn't work.
- 2012-11-18 52 -1 in Birmingham, United Kingdom with at In a car park for a Nursing Home, on the outskirts of Leicester
- 2013-05-25 52 -1 in Birmingham, United Kingdom with at In a farmer's field north-east of Moira, on the border between Leicestershi...
- 2013-06-01 52 -1 in Birmingham, United Kingdom with at A small patch of grass by Anstey Lane in Leicester. Shall we have an urban ...
- 2013-06-08 52 -1 in Birmingham, United Kingdom with at Long Itchington, Warwickshire. In a farm field off Marton Road.
- 2013-06-18 52 -1 in Birmingham, United Kingdom with pplspitbull at A field just south of Stanton under Bardon, Leicestershire, UK. Looks like ...
- 2013-07-13 52 -0 in Northampton, United Kingdom with at The bird watching / nature reserve at Rutland Water, near Egleton village.
- 2013-08-04 52 -1 in Birmingham, United Kingdom with at A field off Enderby Road, Thurlaston, Leicestershire, UK.
- 2013-08-22 37 -2 in Baza, Spain with greatgregosh, katea at An empty field off the A-4200 near Baza, Andulusia, Spain.
If it does work, it's all Aperfectbot's fault. If it doesn't work, I'm taking the credit.
 First attempt
2012-11-18 Made it to within about four feet of the hash. Not bad for a first effort.
 First success
2013-05-25 97.9km round trip on a bicycle to a field near 'Short Heath', the 'Centre of England'.
|Nickholden earned the No trespassing consolation prize|
|This user earned the Land geohash achievement|
|This user earned the Bicycle geohash achievement|
|This user earned the 2013 Mouse Over Day achievement|
I think this is an unusual event - a double Yerevan. There should be a ribbon for that.
| Is it true that Nickholden earned the No Trespassing?
| Is it true that Nickholden earned the Mother Nature's Bitch?
According to the rules of the Admit One achievement, expeditions which ultimately fail still qualify, which is just as well, otherwise, we'd have a triple Yerevan on our hands.
|Nickholden earned the Admit One Achievement|
|Nickholden earned the Tron achievement|
|Nickholden earned the Virgin Graticule Achievement|
|Nickholden earned the Drag-along achievement|