Utah is a hard state to hash in, especially in Salt Lake, but the difficulty is what made is so appealing. Not all points within the graticule are accessible from any other within a 24 hour period. Being stuck on one peak and having to climb another on the opposite end of the valley can't always be done. But for those times when it is possible, if only barely, a successful trip makes it worthwhile. And the views are always breathtaking.
As a side note, I rarely provide proof of what I have done, requiring the loyal reader to rely on my trustworthiness and the detail of my descriptions to satisfy their skepticism.
- Several others not mentioned here, but soon will be.
- 2010-10-09 40 -111 At Highland drive in Holladay
- 2010-10-04 40 -111 By Brickyard plaza off 33 S Millcreek
- 2010-09-16 40 -111 Just off 47 South in Taylorsville
- 2010-06-18 40 -111 At the base of a small mountain past Woodland
- 2010-06-14 40 -111 At the top of a ridge in Parley's Canyon
- 2010-05-29 40 -112 In the desert by Five Mile Pass
- 2010-05-27 40 -111 At the edge of large furrowed plot in a canyon off Route 6
- 2010-05-27 40 -112 In the foothills near Vernon.
- 2010-05-21 40 -111 The top of a mountain in Hobble Creek canyon.
- 2010-05-03 40 -111 A free range by Eagle Mountain.
- 2010-06-10 40 -111 Locked inside a Military Watershed Preserve.
- 2010-06-05 40 -111 In the mountains above Heber.
|Mabeuf earned the Multihash Achievement|
|Mabeuf earned the Public transport geohash achievement|
|Mabeuf earned the Land geohash achievement|