Born and raised in the Portland, OR Graticule. I'm a human being and amateur photographer with love to wander the Pacific Northwest. I'm a computer scientist in my professional capacity which means I'm more pale than a little geohashing sun can tan. I like sunset walks along the beach and candlelit dinners for two.
Best way to get ahold of me is via phone call or text message. Provided there is signal at the location I can be reached on the day of! Take each of the digits, subtract it from 9, So, 301 would be 698. Give me a ring at 028.493.8615
You can also contact me via email, which is rot13'd, with the numbers rot5'd because I was too lazy to come up with a decent scheme: trbunfuvat AT y679eq DOT pbz. You can use this if you don't want to do it by hand.
|This user earned the 2009 Mouse Over Day achievement|
|This user earned the Meet-up achievement|
|This user earned the Land geohash achievement|
- 2009-06-07 45, -122 - Went to a Sunday meetup and managed to miss the other participants. Got some great photos though.
- 2009-05-21 45, -123 - Cheated on my home graticule and enjoyed Mouseover Day in McMinnville, Oregon.
- 2009-05-16 45, -122 - First day back from New York, met Jim at a gas station in Tualitan
- 2008-08-16 45 -122 - Met 2 new geohashers and Wil in Oregon City, then went for italian food with Wil and another geohasher
- 2008-08-02 45 -122 - Yet another field in Woodburn. We had a geohasher that didn't know he was geohashing!
- 2008-07-19 45 -122 - First failed geohash. Showed up and none of us fell like trespassing.
- 2008-07-12 45 -122 - First Alternate location. Hiked upstream into Oneonta Gorge.
- 2008-07-05 45 -122 - First Geohash! Met in a field and ate pie! Om Nom Nom!