Suno pona, I'm Frizzy and last year Hijackal introduced me to geohashing. Since then I moved from Alfter (near Bonn) to Gundelfingen (near Freiburg), which is lying in 48,7. Time by time I go out for an adventure and find the coordinates of the day and as I found the nice IRC chan, I updated my user page ;)
- 2011-04-30_50_7: Took a hike to my first geohash und met nice guys. check
- 2011-05-17_50_7: Made a bike trip to Mondorf and took the ferry on my way back home. check
- 2011-09-30_48_7: Bike trip to Sexau along the fields. check
- 2012-05-05_47_7: Got by car to Sölden and then hiked to the fields. check
- 2012-05-09_47_7: Bike trip to Oberried after uni. check
- 2012-05-25_47_8: Hash by car on the way to Drop am See. check
- 2012-05-26_47_8: Hash near Radolfzell am See reached via walking (65%) and public transport (35%). check
- 2012-06-04_48_7: Got to a hash in a forest near Gottenheim by bike. check
- 2012-07-14_47_7: Failed to depart to hash because of distraction by friends.
- 2012-08-10_53_7: Failed to reach the coordinates near Burlange because of no trespassing.
- 2012-10-11_48_7: Reached coordinates on a field south of Weisweil after getting there by bike. check
- 2012-11-01_48_7: Bike trip to a forest north of Sexau and walking the last few hundered meters to the hashpoint. check
- 2013-05-20_48_7: Bike trip to March with a lot of rain. check
- 2013-05-25_47_7: Bike trip (~55km, 750m ascend) to Bad Bellingen Kurpark. Mouse and Towel, yay! check
This is just a list about new achievements I got :)