Does the Couch Potato achievement automatically qualify one for this achievement (unless one has not had sex at one's house), or does one actually have to have sex there on the day of the hash? Would that be a time travel sex geohash achievement? Would this also work for hourly hotels one may have visited in the past?
- I think you have to actually have sex at the hash point on the day of the hash for this one to count. Though I'm open to the idea of an Sex Geohash Honorable Mention for "I totally got laid at this randomly-selected GPS point at some point in the past" quasi-achievement, though. :-) --Youhas 20:02, 24 June 2008 (UTC)
- I wouldn't want to see the proof, but conceivably, what is being discussed here is combination sex geohash and deja vu geohash, and I'd say the appropriate proofs for both are required. --Viashno 09:37, 14 December 2008 (UTC)
Now, as sex, does this mean full intercourse or would other activities still deemed sex be appropriate?
- I'm surprised that isn't signed Bill Clinton. :P
- I think it's the thought that counts. Anyone who can plausably win this should win it. Or we could make subcategories, but that might be a bit too detailed ^^
- Some subcategories: Sex with random geohasher met at hash site, drag along sex, sex with animals, sex with tacos. Maybe we need a TMI achievement instead. -- Moose Hole 20:43, 16 July 2008 (UTC)
Is photographic evidence of this achievement necessary? Given the sensitive nature of sex, I don't think many people would photograph the act. Although I guess that's part of the difficulty of getting this achievement. Rayor 06:37, 28 July 2008 (UTC)
How exactly are we supposed to provide proof for this one? Since my fiance would be going with me on any excursion, I guess it's technically possible, but how are we supposed to prove it (photos or video aren't acceptable really). In my particular location, I'm pretty sure it violates some local laws. Any advice on this one?
I'm really not interested in seeing actual proof of your geohash-located sex, but I'd be amused by metaphorical indications, such as small woodland creatures covering their eyes. If you're sufficiently desperate for a ribbon template to lie about having sex, please, just take the ribbon with my compliments. If you've got the sex partner all lined up, just take him/her along and enjoy the achievement. It's not like every other achievement couldn't be faked with photoshop. -Robyn 06:48, 21 August 2008 (UTC)
"To be awarded this achievement, you should display GPS and the act in one frame. Please censor proof. (Uncensored links should be marked NSFW.)" --18.104.22.168, 9 October 2008
- GPS + Censored photo in same frame, or very obviously at the same place/time, are required. David Souther 01:04, 8 February 2009 (UTC
Why not just take a picture that indicates it happened without actually taking a picture of the deed? Like being snuggled under blankets or clothing together or something?
- Picture of a used condom? Still fakeable and TMI-ish, but it's better than a picture of the deed. -Curtmack
One more vote for accepting as proof someone showing they got to the hash and merely saying they had sex there. -Sean
I would just accept saying that one had sex, but on the condition that the person they claim to have had sex with confirms it. Maybe just a picture of the two (or more) people holding up a sign that says "We had sex at a Geohash!" and the GPS.
- I think this is the best idea for proving this achievement that has been proposed here. Can be combined with the other ideas of course. Would definitely have to include a stupid grin! :D --HiroProtagonist 22:36, 30 January 2010 (UTC)
 Sex alone?
Does that qualify? --NWoodruff 15:51, 29 April 2009 (UTC)
NO. There is most definitely no ribbon for wanking at the geohash. -Robyn 18:41, 29 April 2009 (UTC)
 Name Change Proposal
"Sex Geohash" sounds a bit...boring. Any ideas for a better name? I propose "Geobash" Killerkirill 07:46, 13 October 2012 (EDT)