Talk:2010-01-19 51 0
 Arbitration, please
...16.2mph. I'd actually broken the speed limit, on foot. Now, the million-dollar question is... does that get me the speed racer achievement, or not?
- I'm pretty sure that the limit applies only to (motorized?) vehicles. In that case, there is no limit to attain or break when on foot. -- relet 19:07, 24 August 2010 (UTC)
- Well, I'd say it counts as a speed racer. The only reason that the speed limit doesn't apply to people on foot is because no one expects people on foot to be able to exceed/sustain the limit. Jiml 02:02, 29 August 2010 (UTC)
- Two problems.
- The achievement says you earn this "when you drive through the geohash." I'm not entirely convinced you where driving.
- It also says that you can only go through at the maximum (legal) speed. You exceeded the posted speed limit.
- I believe you can at least claim a Radio_Yerevan. Splitdipless 18:06, 31 August 2010 (UTC)
Excellent writeup. I know it's over 2 years now, but if you read this, do post pictures! As for the ribbon, I'd go with Splitdipless -- take the Radio Yerevan. Nice effort, though. JesseW 04:32, 8 May 2012 (EDT)