From Geo Hashing
|San Luis Obispo||Bakersfield||Tehachapi|
Today's location: not yet announced
The Fresno, California graticule is located at latitude 36, longitude -119. It includes a whole lot of farmland, some lakes, a few foothills, and exactly half of Friant Dam.
Today's Location: [Fresno, CA]
- 2010-07-21 36 -119 -- CO2 doesn't make it to the hashpoint.
- 2008-05-31 36 -119 -- In what appears to be the first expedition in this graticule, Meggers claims success.
|Meggers earned the Virgin Graticule Achievement|
- 2008-05-31 In Tipton, across the street from a dairy. Like pretty much everything else in Tipton.
- 2008-06-6 In the back parking lot of a sleazy motel on Motel Drive. Is this some kind of trick?
- 2008-06-14 The Fresno geohash is up in the mountains, and my poor little Corolla would never make it. The Madera geohash, however, is in Biola...always a good time! Higher risk of being eaten by coyotes or locals, lower risk of being eaten by mountain lions or mountain-dwelling hermits.