Weymouth, United Kingdom
|English Channel||Channel Islands||Cherbourg, France|
On the rare occasions that the Geohash is on land on a Saturday, and we have nothing better to do (and come on guys, what better IS there to do...?!), we should get together in that spot and...well, talk xkcd, amongst other things. Bring any entertainment you feel necessary, this includes friends, food, drink (including alcohol), musical instruments, Twister, basically, anything you think will enhance the experience.
Stick your name below if you are a fellow xkcdian in this graticule, willing to participate in such events.
'watch' this page for notifications of upcoming expeditions.
- 2016-01-16 50 -2 - HoB intruded on a field with some old school friends near Gussage All Saints, virgin geohash for all involved
- 2011-04-30 50 -2 - 04housemat, Corwin, Mahahahaneapneap and Owenrowland visited some heathland near Wareham.
- 2009-10-31 50 -2 Macronencer, Mapaholic and Sermoa had a Halloween special Saturday Meetup near Blandford Forum - with pumpkins!
- 2009-09-02 50 -2 A350, South of Iwerne Minster, Dorset. Macronencer went with a drag-along friend to help record a Speed racer achievement (which didn't happen, but we reached the co-ordinates, at least!)
- 2009-08-08 50 -2 Macronencer and Sermoa attended the official xkcd meetup on Chesil beach, Portland.
- 2009-08-05 50 -2 04housemat Completed a successful geoflash not far from Lytchett Minster.
- 2009-08-01 50 -2 A successful evening meetup between Macronencer, 04housemat and Mahahahaneapneap in Charlton Marshall! This seems to have been a virgin graticule achievement for all three, and was also a pub hash.