2013-08-04 43 -116
From Geo Hashing
The parking lot of the Hillcrest Business Center on Overland Road in Boise.
- Michael5000 -- Oh my, this is some very low-hanging fruit on the geohashing tree. I will make an attempt on it on my way out of town and, since I suspect others may have their eyes on it too, I'll try to leave some sort of marker.
- Eldin I was definitely planning to make this one. If you post what time you plan to be there, I'll try to make it about the same time (assuming I see your post between when I wake up and when I set out). I'll shoot for being there about 9:00 AM unless I see a different proposed time.
- At the hash. No sign that anyone else has been here yet. I've got a couple of errands to run nearby, so I'll check back at the point afterwards. -- Eldin (talk) @43.5899,-116.2399 09:28, 4 August 2013 (MDT)
- I woke up a bit late -- I'm still on Pacific Time -- and so I was at the site between 10:20 and 10:35. A car pulled through at one point, and I gave a friendly wave, but it was just some people using the lot to turn around in. Michael5000 18:27, 4 August 2013 (EDT)
- Back at the hash. And of course, Michael5000 came and went between my two visits. -- Eldin (talk) @43.5899,-116.2399 10:55, 4 August 2013 (MDT)
Eldin & Pojana grinning at the hashpoint.
| Eldin & Michael5000 earned the Land geohash achievement
| Eldin earned the Consecutive geohash achievement