From Geo Hashing
West of -30°: 0.465719991106, 0.726359952605 East of -30°: 0.553532499632, 0.398799858588
- 2008-06-11 -43 172 Christchurch, New Zealand -- Geohash was less than 20 km from uni so Evil Monkey hopped on my bike and rode out there. Didn't quite find it exactly but looking at map came within about 250 metres.
- 2008-06-11 45 -75 Ottawa/Hull, Canada -- Geohash was in the middle of a waterway out in Gatineau. Daniel Rubin biked there with Andrew and Serafino. Unfortunately, we were unable to obtain a boat, however we threw rocks at the location. As well, fate decided to put a staircase for us to use (see photos)
- 2008-06-11 41 -87 Richton Park, IL -- Geohash reached by YellowYoshi. A lone house/flower shop by the road (couldn't stop to find out which!)
- 2008-06-11 42 -71 Boston, MA -- Geohash was reached by Tuttleturtle42 by bike.
- 2008-06-11 31 -84 Albany, Georgia -- Geohash overflown by Robyn for the first aerial geohash achievement.
Expeditions and Plans
|Christchurch, New Zealand||Evil Monkey||Somewhere|
|Albany, Georgia||Robyn||The first Air Geohash flyover! On June 11, I was pilot in command of...|
|Boston, Massachusetts||Tuttleturtle42||Map Coordinates The site was in a horses' corral or the woods behind it in...|
|Ottawa, Ontario||Daniel Rubin||Somewhere|
Update this list.