From Geo Hashing
Welcome to you Knallgöwer !
Good to have a new geohasher for 48 11 and the graticules around.
I saw your plans for the weekend, not sure to have time to attempt...
— Zertrin 15:18, 9 March 2013 (EST)
- Hey Zertrin!
- Thanks for the hints, I hope I reported my expeditions correctly on the pages (the main gallery didn't update yet, I guess somebody needs to review?). I'm fairly new to Wiki editing, so I don't really know my way around - for example I don't know if you will ever be able to read this message and I'm struggling in creating my own page. And I've got one question about the ribbons/achievements: Can I just add them to the expedition pages and my own page?
- Thanks for your help and see you around 48 11!
- --Knallgöwer (talk) 12:50, 11 March 2013 (EDT)
- Everything is prima! And I'm able to notice that you answered me here because I added your talkpage to my watchlist just after posting.
- Concerning the main page, no review is done but the page is cached by the wiki software. If you want to see your pictures immediately there is a link above the gallery to "purge the cache".
- See you soon hopefully :)
- — Zertrin 16:32, 11 March 2013 (EDT)
- Hey there, I agree with Zertrin, it's always good to have more and more active people around in the graticule. As far as the achievement ribbons are concerned, yes, you may add them yourself. Just copy the template (which can be found via the achievement page) and fill in your info. You may also copy them from other people's pages and replace their info with yours. Looking forward to seeing you around! -The T-Man (talk) 04:42, 29 March 2013 (EDT)