Bookworm656 usually lives in the 35,-97 graticule. She would really like to start geohashing, and finally has a driver's license! However, she's in the 39,-105 graticule (Denver) until August and will probably be too busy to geohash. (Too bad, because this graticule is probably more interesting than "Ooh look, a field! Ooh look, another field!") She also has very limited internet access and will most likely be gone from #geohashing until August. However, she WILL be geohashing (and back to #geohashing) once she gets home in August! (Maybe even some bike hashes.)
 Geohashes attempted or not-quite-attempted
- 2010-03-06 35 -97: The hash was 50 ft into Lake Thunderbird and would have been fun to attempt, but we were thwarted by driver's license issues.
- 2010-03-27 35 -97: 15-20 minutes from my house. On a road. But no one wanted to give me a ride. :(
- 2010-04-05 35 -97: 2.5 miles away, in a somewhat sketchy neighborhood near my middle school. If I had known, I would have gotten there no matter what it took. (Car, bike, and transit were all possibilities.) But I forgot to check the map. :( Do I get the Honorable Mention Curse of Unaware Semi-Honorable Couch Potato-ness Achievement now?
Once I do finally get to a hash, I think I'll try to have a hashscot, and it will be one or more of the following:
- 8"-tall blue dragon
- 4"-tall black and white dragon
- Giant screaming Woot monkey with red cape
- Screaming Woot monkey with white cape
- Screaming Woot monkey with tie dye cape
- Screaming Woot monkey with Hawaiian/psychedelic cape
- Screaming Woot monkey with glow-in-the-dark fur and red cape
- Screaming Woot monkey with blue camo cape
There is a definite possibility of me not being able to decide on just one and going around with 5+ monkeys hanging from my backpack in various places and at least one dragon pinned to it. If I do that, I will be very easy to find if I ever make it to an actual meetup!