Talk:2009-05-10 49 9
...the path he had planned to have arrived on. Yes, that's very good! "The path he had planned to arrive on" would also be fine, and perhaps a bit less formal.
- Thanks. It looked very strange in written form, so I wasn't sure.
Can you tell me what a "raised stand" is? (And whether it's related to the "raised hide" I keep seeing in German hashing reports?) --starbird 02:20, 12 May 2009 (UTC)
- A raised stand is the same thing as a raised hide. Since my dictionary gave both and I didn't know which one is more common, I used the first. - Danatar 07:36, 12 May 2009 (UTC)
- I don't know what either one is! --starbird 08:49, 12 May 2009 (UTC)
- dawidi 09:17, 12 May 2009 (UTC)
- Aha! In the US it's known variously as a deer stand, hunting stand, or tree stand (in cases where a tree is involved). --starbird 18:07, 12 May 2009 (UTC)