Today's Location
[2015-12-01 Paducah, KY]
The 37,-88 graticule contains Paducah, KY, known for it's annual quilt show and not much else. Fortunately, it's very near Land Between the Lakes and the Shawnee National Forest.
Paducah is currently home to the three active users of this graticule:
- Spork (on a bike)
- Now watching this area, as well as neighboring 36,-88 and 36,-87, which contain the bulk of LBL.
- Vehicle: Trek 4300 hardtail mountain bike.
- Equipment: Garmin eTrex Legend, Sony Cybershot, and/or HTC Aria
- Tuna! has a car and a nice digicam and is usually up for random pointless adventure.
- Team Tismon has a car, an Oregon 450 and an android smartphone. We love hiking and will use any excuse to get out including hashing and caching.