2011-05-21 49 -123
From Geo Hashing
See 2011-05-21 49 -122, which is in the Surrey graticule.
- No one, we all went boating in the Pitt River instead.
It's never too early to plan the best Geohashing Day ever.
Things to remember:
- when you make the cake, leave enough time to decorate it without burning yourself on the icing
- bushwhacking in the dark doesn't work well
- it gets dark around nine o' clock
- don't plan an after work 10 km hiking hash and then a 7:30 am meetup the next day
- bring a bigger flag
- test your boat before departure
- SCUBA gear would be awesome
- ditto for arrival by parachute
- ferries are busy on long weekends
- get there early, before the end of the world! It's
RaptorRapture day at 22:00 UCT!