2010-05-15 49 -122
Look! A bona fide Saturday meetup opportunity on a day that promises good weather.
Fern Ridge in Langley. The point is in trees off the end of a stub of 210th Street. I suspect it to be city land for riparian/wildlife corridor purposes. It's close enough to the street for the stray frisbee technique.
- Probably no one.
- user:thepiguy also can't make it.
Robyn made a timetable.
- 13:30 Bike east to Expo Line
- 13:45 Leave 29th Avenue Station
- 14:15 Arrive King George Station
- 14:20 Bike via Hwy 1A and 203rd/208th towards geohash
- 15:45 Reach geohash
- 16:05 Leave geohash and reverse route.
The C63 Fern Ridge bus also gets within eight blocks of the geohash.
But in the end Robyn decided that she wanted to stay home with her lovely husband.