2010-04-25 50 -1
- mulebeatsdrums - this will be my first hash so it would be lovely if someone else comes to show me the ropes.
The short version is: I didn't make it.
The long version is: I didn't make it due to these defining factors:
- The chain on my bike having an inability to stay on (might need a tune-up as it's first usage it's had this year)
- The legs on my person having an inability to pedal (definitely need to cycle more; appalling stamina levels)
- The sudden realisation that 12 miles actually means a 24 mile round-trip (again, need cycle training)
- A domestic situation I'd rather keep to myself
- The fact that no-one else was intending on going so I was only letting myself down.
At the point where I turned round I thought I might get home and drive there, but that would be contrary to the nature of the sport, so alas another failed hash attempt by me. I'll get there eventually.