Southampton, United Kingdom
|Channel Islands||Cherbourg, France||Caen, France|
Meetup on Saturday 4pm local time, if the position is on land.
Sign your name here to indicate you'll come before Saturday 12pm local time. You may remove your signature anytime before 12pm as well. - the event is only on if 3 or more people have signed their name by 12pm exactly. To sign your name click "edit" for the required date, type ~~~~ at the bottom of the page and click save - it's ok to not have a wiki account, just don't sign twice!
Top tip: Make yourself an account and add this page to the "watchlist" and turn on email notifications - then you get notified when an events going ahead! To turn on the email, go to Special:Preferences and tick "E-mail me when a page I'm watching is changed".
If you want to bring friends/food etc, please do.
 People here
- Alfa - I actually live 10m outside this graticule so will be gatecrashing!
- Sermoa - I actually live in Winchester but sometimes it's easier to go South.
- Mahahahaneapneap - I now live in Bristol during term time.
- Blue Rise
- Kitutal - here for university, for a little while
- Jand I occasionally pop in from the Swindon graticule.
- SpiritofMaurice - Seeking adventure on two wheels. I am here most of the time!
 Related groups
- Facebook group
- Active geohasher
- Twitter hashtag #geohashingN50W1
- Flickr tag geohashingN50W1
- Youtube tag geohashingN50W1
 Planned Hashes
- 'Watch' this page to be notified when planned hashes are added here.
 Successful Hashes 2013
 Successful Hashes 2012
- 2012-06-15 50 -1 - A wooded area in Fordingbridge visited by Mampfred, LadyBB, QuarterCacher, M, Ricki and EmmJay.
 Successful Hashes 2011
- 2011-04-24 50 -1 - A wooded area near Bournemouth Airport visited by Blue Rise, Corwin and Mahahahaneapneap.
 Successful Hashes 2010
 Successful Hashes 2009
- 2009-11-17 50 -1 - Forest of Bere. Macronencer planned a lunchtime smash'n'grab hash.
- 2009-10-24 50 -1 - Hythe, near the pier. Just me (sermoa) and my hashscot. We got to within 40 metres of the geohash which was out in Southampton Water.
- 2009-10-13 50 -1 - Chandlers Ford, opposite the big Asda, visited by sermoa and Macronencer. (Go Southampton for having 2 geohashes in 2 days!!)
- 2009-10-12 50 -1 - Mahahahaneapneap, 04housemat, donks169 Blue Rise and Owenrowland walked to the dump by their school and had a bit of a picnic!
- 2009-09-29 51 -1 Speed-racer Success in Swindon grat for Macronencer and sermoa on second attempt!
- 2009-09-27 50 -1 - in Eastleigh, near the railway station. It was tough-going through brambles but 5 of us made it to the hash point!
- 2009-09-20 50 -1 - Mahahahaneapneap, 04housemat and Sermoa all met up at Fernside Avenue to get as close as possible to the geohash, then went on to Poole Park for juggling and a picnic.
- 2009-09-13 50 -1: Sermoa, Macronencer and Maoi-taoi did a football pitch invasion at Hilsea recreation ground.
- 2009-08-24 50 -1: Mahahahaneapneap, 04housemat and Owen trekked across the Isle of Wight to reach a forested area of Osborne Golf Club.
- 2009-08-15 50 -1: A most fantastic saturday meetup with Sermoa, Macronencer and DavidMiller on the Isle of Wight, near Bierley
- 2009-08-10 50 -1: Macronencer took the ferry to reach a New Forest hash near Hythe.
- 2009-08-07 50 -1: Macronencer had the most perfect Friday evening ever in picturesque Rockbourne.
- 2009-07-27 50 -1: Macronencer and Sermoa had a great evening in Romsey.
- 2009-07-22 50 -1: 04housemat and Mahahahaneapneap juggled in a field near Bransgore.
- 2009-07-18 50 -1: Macronencer discovered The Masters Of Cricket on a solo hash near Hambledon.
- 2009-07-17 50 -1: 04housemat and Mahahahaneapneap got very close to a geohash in Hatch Pond in the borough of Poole.
- 2009-06-28 50 -1: Sermoa and Macronencer juggled and made music at Hedge End recreation ground.
- 2009-05-30 50 -1: Sermoa went to Kensington Road, Gosport
 Successful Hashes 2008
- 2008-10-11 51 -1: North to the Swindon graticule again; d7415 and two guests.
- 2008-05-31 51 -1: People went north to the Swindon graticule.