2009-09-27 50 13
From Geo Hashing
- A riverside in Halsbrücke/Sand, not that far from Dresden.
- Finding no sleep yesterday night, and with the Bundestag elections looming, relet began to wonder whether it would be possible to reach this hash, two graticules south, and still be back by 6p.m. to cast a vote.
- He also drew detailed plans, which were lost early during the expedition.
- lost the map
- cycled 44km without taking a wrong turn once
- got a glimpse on why Reinhard's cycling website is called toil yourself.
|This user earned the Virgin Graticule Achievement|
| relet earned the Democracy Geohash Achievement