XKCD Wiki:Community Portal
The cake is a lie. Denizens is not.
In TYOOL 2018, this wiki still does not support https. Other than the general reasons why any site needs https, in this case there's a much larger problem:
The login page is http only! It sends your password plaintext over the internet.
It is strongly recommended to NOT LOGIN to this wiki until this has been remedied.
If you absolutely need to make an edit, please use a unique password you don't use anywhere else.
The #xkcd IRC denizens have attempted to reach out to this site's administration but were unable to reach them, which is why we put up this message to warn everyone.If you know how to reach the website's administration, please do so and ask them to remedy the problem, here, on the Geohashing wiki, and on forums.xkcd.com. It should be simple, because xkcd.com already has a valid certificate.
Alack, a wiki
This is a wiki[source] for miscellaneous #xkcd-related stuff.
Things that are here
- XKCD, Official #xkcd rules
- Denizens, a list of lurkers and lusers in #xkcd
- Rules for this wiki
- A list of channels on Foonetic
- A list of #xkcd meetups, past, present and future. Please note that these have NOTHING to do with geohashing: see below.
- Another list of events and meetups, probably the best one. Can we remove all but one of these?
Things that are not here
- #xkcd quote database
Wetriffs(NSFW) Sadly, no longer exists :( (But can still be viewed with the Wayback Machine!)
- Geo Hashing wiki
- The Game
Things that are neither here nor there
- Breakdown in 1.2 Kelvins
- Bill Bryson
- A visitor's guide to London
- Tumblrs created due to the Bucket
...of Absurd Hypothetical Questions, done by #xkcd denizens
- 1: What if you replaced every molecule of water in the Earth's atmosphere with a full-grown gorilla?
- 2: What if you took all of the Earth's monetary resources and turned them into copper pennies?
- …has a life of its own.
- does not dance
- are awesome, but went extinct on Foonetic due to lack of interest.