Wings has an irrational dislike for Min and the two are rarely seen peacefully interacting.
- $ignore - toggles whether Min hugs you when you enter the channel.
- $part - sends Min to the timeout corner
- $remind <hh:mm> <message> - Min will ping you and echo the message at the specified time. If your time zone is set, <hh:mm> should be your local time, otherwise it should be in UTC.
- $calc <expression> - calculates the value of the given postfix (RPN) expression.
- $coffee [<nick>] - Min will brew the specified person (or you if none is specified) a cup o' joe.
- $linuxtime <long int> - Min calculates the time in milliseconds from the beginning of the universe.
- $time <nick> - Min gives the current local time for the time zone associated with the specified nick.
- $settime <offset> - associate a time zone with your current nick, as an offset from UTC. Min doesn't understand the + character for positive offsets, but does understand - for negative offsets. You must manually update your time zone for daylight savings time.
(Note that there are few non-user nicks commonly used by -hugs denizens. $time hammer gives time in GMT, $time sexy gives U.S. east coast time, and $time zombie gives moscow time.)
- $<object phrase> [<nick>] - gives the object to the specified nick (to you if no one in the chan is using that nick). Min assumes that the phrase is a singular countable noun, and will use improper grammar if it isn't.
- $help - Use this one in a PM please.
Min also reacts to being hugged, kicked, flirted with, danced with, humped, people being sad, playing games and "hehehe." She also answers questions and has a few other quirky macros.