Welcome to my world.
I own you now.
- Spamming my Python
- Creating feedback loops with a pair of factoid bots, thus creating an endless round of verbal tennis
- Creating "snacky" loops with one factoid bot, thus unleashing a tidal fury of botsnackage
- Creating a "floody" attack with a factoid bot, thus filling every other line of #bots with cheerful flooding
- Turning aerosol sunscreen into a flamethrower (yes, it works quite well actually!)
NOTE: I have mostly given up screwing up other people's bots. Ubik has shown me the light.
- Discussing philosophy
- Writing short, questionably useful Python scripts
- Writing a bot (Ubik)
- Using strange combos of bots for bizarre commands (see also Punish)
- Being a secular Jew (it's easy and the bagels are delicious!)
- Creating flowcharts and decision trees for Choose Your Own Misadventure
- Extreme Walking, including running and hiking
- Criticizing British terminology of any sort
- Making fun of Nash for being a Communist
- ♫ Singing ♫
Explanation of Nicks, by rarity
- Daedalus: Usual nick (on Denizens page) (recovered from Nate Gallaher)
- Deadalus: Emergency unregistered nick
- Ubik: My bot
- Fublag: Other nick (also my blog)
- Icarus: Nick stolen by Fredd
- DaedClient: Python IRC client
- Actaeus: My fora account
An amusing use of tooly, Alcon, shadowfax and flyingferret:
<Daedalus> Punish yzal <tooly> Flyingferret, timebomb yzal or !lart yzal A: <flyingferret> timebomb yzal <tooly> flyingferret, you cruel bastard! * shadowfax stuffs the bomb into yzal's pants. The display reads [N] seconds. <shadowfax> Defuse the bomb by cutting the correct wire. Use 'cutwire wire'. There are four wires. They are $WIRES. <tooly> cutwire $RAND_WIRE ... <shadowfax> *BOOM!* yzal is dead. YAY! <shadowfax> The correct wire was $WIRE! B: <flyingferret> !lart yzal * Alcon $HARMS yzal
A simple usage of two bots and one phrase, which each bot is trained to parrot.
Why I'm not finishing this stupid list