From XKCD Wiki
You fail at editing.
Thankfully, we have this guide to "help" you.
- Read the Wiki Rules and the disclaimers
- Ensure that proper spelling and grammar is used
- Make good use of the wiki syntax
- Write documentation for your code. Documentation counts for 50% of your mark.
- Include a flowchart for each edit.
Addendum: for the admins and popular guys
- Please do not unzip pants when editing.
- Please leave botpants where you found them.
- The database is not corrupted. You are just drunk.
- Ensure your blood alcohol concentration level is at 0.1337
- Sign your comments with your private key and passphrase
- Proposition: Cats can fly.
- Proof: By video