|Jihlava, Czech Republic||Brno, Czech Republic||Olomouc, Czech Republic|
|Sankt Pölten||Wien||Bratislava, Slovakia|
|Graz||Szombathely, Hungary||Győr, Hungary|
The Vienna graticule is at latitude 48, longitude 16. It includes Vienna, capital of Austria, the north-eastern and parts of the south-eastern quadrants of Lower Austria.
Today's Location: [Vienna, Austria]
No active geohashers seem to be around.
Early geohashers in this area seem to have included:
- Jacen, lives in Vienna
- junglehungry, lives in Vienna (22nd district)
- unexpected, lives in Korneuburg
- pj, lives in Vienna (14th district)
- rip..., lives in Vienna (21st district)
- Mond, Vienna, (16st district)
- Lumbricus, lives in Vienna (9th district)
- atadxart, lives in Vienna (13th district)
2008-05-24_48_16 led to the airport in Schwechat.
2008-09-02_48_16 St. Ulrich Church in Burggasse, Vienna
2008-09-14_48_16 Hickelgasse 17, 14 district, Vienna
2008-10-11_48_16 unexpected and lumbricus went to a clearing near Purkersdorf by bike.
2008-10-25_48_16 Färbergasse 3, 1st district, Vienna