|Bruce County||Grey County||Barrie|
|London South||Erie, Pennsylvania||Dunkirk, New York|
Today's location: not yet announced
Today's Location: [Waterloo, Ontario]
The Region of Waterloo graticule is at latitude 43, longitude -80. It is immediately west of the Toronto graticule. It includes Kitchener-Waterloo, Guelph, Cambridge, Brantford, Paris, Fergus and a lot of countryside. Along with the standard list of non-meetup places (lakes, oceans, military zones), we are thinking that excessive cow patties may be reason to bail out.
 Notable Events
12-July-2008: Geohash is in Guelph Lake (the park, folks, not the lake)
06-July-2008: Geohash is on the north side of Road 80 between Milverton and Listowel.
15-June-2008: The geohash hits right in the middle of the community center/baseball diamond/arena in the small town of Wellesley.
2-June-2008: Geohash falls into NE waterloo suburbs, in particular a field on the corner of Northfield and Bridge.
31-May-2008: The geohash spot is in a farmer's field(?) at the corner of Cockshutt Rd. & Oakland Rd. — which is not particularly near Guelph or Stratford.
09-April-2013: The location is just off Sulphur Springs Road, near Ancaster.
 Local Geohashers
- Professor Awesome
- Almaster0 (Ingersoll)
- jyavner (Baden)
- a-priori (if it's within biking distance of Guelph)
- Binks (Stratford; Waterloo when school's on - if it's in that neighbourhood I'll probably check it out)
- psychiccheese (Within biking distance of Kitchener-Waterloo)
- spork (also within biking distance of KW)
- Doctor D. (In the heart of Waterloo, with a somewhat capable motor vehicle.)
- Piraga (Lynden)
- Celly (Guelph, on a bus route or in walking distance)
- Codesmith and Cheeseball (Stratford)
- Jopnick (Wellesley)
- Unlimitedcreativity (Kitchener)
- Alpha Omicron (At UW, will try to come on Saturdays, when the hash is inside K-W.)
- th' Viking (WLU)
- Sparky (Guelph, if its within a half hour drive would be willing to carpool)
- Eruraindil (Guelph)
- MMajuscule (uWaterloo, no motor vehicle)
- JenDav (2012-12-02: thinking about trying geohashing with my 4 year old daughter if one pops up near K-W.)