Can you come? The 351 comes sort of nearby. - Elbie 14:34, 12 June 2009 (UTC)
 Travelling hashman
I hope you don't feel ragged on. It's nothing personal. Just doesn't add to the geohashing experience. And I would like to know if you can ride over all the bridges once. :-) -Robyn 23:06, 15 June 2009 (UTC)
- Oh, i know it's not personal. I was just hoping to get some ideas flowing rather than people rushing to stomp on something just because they percieve it to be about retrohashing.
- Vancouver is not Königsberg -- which bridges do we include?
- Lion's Gate, Second narrows
- Burrard, Granville, Cambie
- Arthur Laing & Airport bridges
- Oak, Knight, Queensborough, Petullo, Port Mann
- Alex Fraser, ?Massey Tunnel?
- Pitt River, Mission Bridge, ?Albion Ferry?, ?Golden Ears bridge (it's not complete yet)?
- In any case, the bridges-- in my current state of fitness, probably not, although i'm not above trying and seeing how far I get. A bike should be in the works very soon.
- Also, good job in getting me distracted :) -- Xore 23:32, 15 June 2009 (UTC)
- but seriously, nothing personal, i'm more disappointed by people wanting to shut ideas down rather than improving them, is all.
 Geohashing Calendars
Hey Xore! How's Canada treating you? It would seem that you have yet to order your Geohashing calendar! I thought I'd remind you so you can correct this small error! I'm headed back on the 21st, I expect to see you geohashing! Thepiguy 18:57, 4 December 2009 (UTC)