Plypkie, sailboat rental, cool. Where can you rent one? They're pretty slow, aren't they? But probably faster than kayaks. Can they handle bigger waves than kayaks? I hope you come back and register you name so you see this. -Robyn 07:19, 12 June 2009 (UTC)
- Yay! I hoped you'd come back. Vancouver is the best graticule in the whole world, so you're sure to have fun. -Robyn 02:58, 13 June 2009 (UTC)
Sailboats: 2 options are easy for me right now.
- i have a "season pass" to jericho community sailing club where i can get small boats whenever i want. These fit maybe up to 4 people total if we all squish in, and are only really good for spots that are sorta inside english bay. For 2 or 3 people, this would be faster and easier than kayaking, if the spot was in the middle of the bay where all those tankers are. Depending on wind, these boats can go significantly faster than kayaks, plus your arms don't get tired.
- my parents sometimes have access to a larger sailboat, so depending on that availability i may be able to use it to take us as far as nanaimo or sechelt, so basically any water spot within the graticule. Spots on the far side of the graticule will mean probably a whole day of sailing to get there and back. Also, pretty much guaranteed to not get Drowned Rat Geohash on that boat. -Plypkie 04:06, 13 June 2009 (UTC)
- Wow. Awesome. I feel like waving my arms, jumping up and down and yelling, "Hey everyone, look what Vancouver can do now!" I hope we get such a geohash this summer. Meanwhile make yourself comfortable. I'm sure you've figured out by now that we usually discuss meetups on the Talk:Vancouver, British Columbia page, and that we are crazy. This time next year I expect to own mountain climbing equipment. -Robyn 04:21, 13 June 2009 (UTC)
 Re: cycling partner
"let me know if you're looking for a cycling partner." Shall do! - Elbie 03:29, 18 June 2009 (UTC)
 Are you free for an epic bike ride this Sunday?
- that sounds fuckin awesome, but i have several different things already arranged on sunday afternoon and evening, some with a friend from out of town :..( Keep me in the loop in the future though :) -Plypkie 16:57, 3 July 2009 (UTC)
 Robyn & Wade
... will probably not go to Berlin at all, rather spend the time at München than to spend another day on the train. --Ekorren 09:48, 25 October 2010 (UTC)
ok, thanks for the info. Plypkie 09:59, 25 October 2010 (UTC)
 2012 geohashing calendar
You are in the November winning picture of the 2012 calendar. Could you please confirm that you are okay with being published in print and being hung up on our walls? ;) --HiroProtagonist 13:25, 1 March 2011 (EST)
- Haha, awesome. sounds fine with me -Plypkie 17:00, 1 March 2011 (EST)