lost in the mud.
- But it's a consolation prize: you save it for when you DON'T reach the point. At least, that's what I do. -Robyn 18:37, 4 May 2009 (UTC)
- Oh, yes, I got that. Originally, I asked for a "lost in the mud"-achievement for a failed hash. And now, quite some time after that, I thought it might be appropriate for a really muddy tour to a hash. Well, else I might never get it, since I like dirt way too much to be stopped that way ;) --Paintedhell 18:42, 4 May 2009 (UTC)
 Sunday Meetup!
Largest Meetup in Europe! People from all over the world will attend! (tehe) -- relet 11:01, 21 February 2009 (UTC)
 Thank you
I missed that my pages weren't automatically watched so I also missed your comments. The only reason for my t-shirt changes is to immortalize the obscure bands that I own t-shirts of (and have seen live) by wearing them to my hashes. I have some more band t-shirts for future hashes. Take care! --Cjk 17:56, 19 February 2012 (EST)
Thanks!! I see you're the Jena pioneer!! I was actually living there when you started (07/2008), but hadn't discovered Geohashing yet... Happy hashing!! Lizwiz 03:05, 26 March 2012 (EDT)
 Invalidated your Last (wo)man standing
I also have done an expedition on 29 april 2009 but until today I had not documented it. So by me documenting a expedition on that date your Last (wo)man standing is invalidated. Sorry for that. I'll try not te be a ninja anymore. --Eupeodes 15:06, 27 May 2012 (EDT)
- So who will check my last 60 expeditions for possible Last (wo)man standing occurences now? Damn. ;) -Paintedhell 02:22, 30 May 2012 (EDT)
 Where are those cute toys?! :(
Hi Juja! Nice to meet you! I have watched your page for sometime, and I really enjoy that you bring some little toys every time. However, for the last three hashpointes, THERE ARE NO TOYS ANY MORE!!!! Are they all healthy?-vermouthandgin 09:42:21，31 May 2013 (SGT)
Hi! Glad you like them. There's no need to worry, they're all doing well and Benjy Mouse also was with me on 2013-05-24 and 2013-05-27 (he just didn't want to be photographed, maybe because he was stuck under a ton of rain clothes?), only the last expedition was so spontaneous that there was no one in the backpack. I'll take care to bring one next time and also post photos (that stupidly grinning Geohasher really should be the last resort of proof!;). -Paintedhell 09:57, 31 May 2013 (EDT)
 100, yay!
- I didn't even remember that it would be the 100th, maybe I should have done something more special to celebrate... well, next time! ;) -Paintedhell 07:04, 13 September 2013 (EDT)
 Quotable 2013-11-22?
Hey, can I add "Why do I search invisible coordinates while it's wet and dark and uncomfortable outside, knowing that I'll probably end up dirty all over? I can't tell" to Geohashing Quotes? I laughed reading that bit, and I think a lot of us can relate... -- OtherJack (talk) 01:02, 26 November 2013 (EST)
- Of course, I feel honored ;) -- Paintedhell (talk) 06:47, 27 November 2013 (EST)
Hi Paintedhell, the above haspoint might be interesting for you even tho its probably above 70km one-way (assuming you are still in Jena). And I would be interested in actually meeting some other geohashers for ones. :) If you plan something just leave a note on the expedition page. Greetings TFTD (talk)
- I'm really sorry I didn't check the wiki for so many days. I just missed it. Hopefully there will be another chance to meet. - Paintedhell (talk) 16:19, 22 May 2014 (EDT)