Wiki tip: If you put four tilde marks (~) in a row, it will automatically sign your name and date. --aperfectring 19:21, 2 November 2009 (UTC)
Like this? Michael5000 19:26, 2 November 2009 (UTC)
Sweeeeet.... Michael5000 19:27, 2 November 2009 (UTC)
Geohashing is VERY addicting. It hasn't even been a week since my first hash! I think I found myself a new, fun hobby.
Have fun hashing! - Bdaughe5 05:46, 1 December 2009 (UTC)
I wonder what can be done to reduce the recalcitrance of your nephlage (that's a collective noun I made up myself to denote any combination of nieces and nephews). -Robyn 21:41, 31 December 2009 (UTC)
- I was successful in getting my nephew to go geocaching with me, but he's 7, and I think it was mostly fun to do something with his uncle. Jiml 00:45, 1 January 2010 (UTC)
- Niece#1 has since come along without complaint on one expedition, on 2009-11-27. Niece#3 could have come along on 2009-12-27, but she was being a teenage slugabed. Michael5000 03:21, 1 January 2010 (UTC)
 To Cinnamon Bear
Hello Mr. Bear.
- The Bear is always pleased to meet fellow adventurers. Michael5000 17:14, 3 August 2011 (EDT)
Did you want archetypal or archetypical? Jiml 14:35, 17 September 2011 (EDT)
- That's a rough draft. It will be several days before I get the current spree fully written up. Michael5000 00:00, 18 September 2011 (EDT)
 Glad to see
Glad to see you made it out to this corner yesterday. Sorry I wasn't there. kydlt
 G.J. Thanksgiving
Cool, there aren't any other people geohashing in the area (or the whole western slope for that matter) I'll definitely try to make an expedition. Though I'm mostly limited to in and around GJ Messyhair42
 RocketMac's Launch
Thank you! Considering the source, that is quite a compliment! RocketMac 16:09, 14 October 2011 (EDT)
PS. When I came to your discussion page, I found the bit about the four tildes. Cool tip!
 Endurance? Wow!
I had totally missed your achievement and just came across it in the Hall of Amazingness. Wow! Congraticulations are in order! I kind of noticed you hashing a lot, but didn't realize what you were up to. :D You beat me to it, you sneaky bastard! ;) -- relet 15:49, 10 February 2012 (EST)
- It snuck up on me too. I didn't really plan to organize my trip around geohashing, but the hashpoints just kept lining up and after a while, I had been out for seven days! Michael5000 10:42, 16 February 2012 (EST)
- Did you guys sleep in your truck? How'd that work out? -- relet 06:10, 28 March 2012 (EDT)
 Thanks man
I just realized that my pages weren't automatically watched when I created them so I've missed some of your very nice comments. But thank you for the encouraging words, I'll keep up the good work in my struggle for crazy multi hashes mid-winter. Take care! --Cjk 17:46, 19 February 2012 (EST)
- I just wonder how many you'll be packing in at midsummer! Michael5000 10:41, 20 February 2012 (EST)
On finishing your running box. On ipad, so very brief. --kydlt
- Thanks, kydlt. I'll start a new one next week, because I'm nuts. Michael5000 20:23, 31 March 2012 (EDT)