Thank you and question
At first: Thank you for reading my reports and often correct my mistakes! :)
Second thing: what do you mean with " Probably largest Geohash" ? (2013-04-01 48 8) - Recently Changed
- There's a per-grat award for the largest expedition. Jiml (talk) 16:56, 4 April 2013 (EDT)
Hi JimL, as you know, your graticule was the site of the the very first geohashing expedition but there is some controversy around the photo, and not complete certainty that they did the coordinates for the 19th on the 19th. They LOOK right from the satellite view, but I wonder if your graticule could, sometimes as a project, go to the February 19th site and try to recreate the photo. Sometimes when you're in the area anyway. Maybe I'll come down and help. -Robyn 06:53, 14 June 2009 (UTC)
Sounds reasonable. Maybe some inaccessible weekend. Jiml 18:09, 14 June 2009 (UTC)
Thank you for fixing my page, maybe I will just let reletbot handle that, as bored as I can get sometimes, but I don't think I will have the same problems ever again--Hewhoamareismyself 22:32, 21 January 2011 (EST) (sorry, I must really be triggering your email with these updates)
 Good Housekeeping.
I've just spotted in my Watchlist your edits of a couple of pages I didn't realise I'd managed to miss updating, and that you were forced to manage (because I'd left no indication of activity), so added whatever text I have available and gotten things a bit more ship-shape in preparation for sorting them out completely. There's also one expedition I did where I hadn't even created the page, and a whole shedload of photos that I need to upload.
I'm going to try to get that sorted this week. Hopefully before Wednesday, because I fully intend (job-related stuff and relevent coordinates permitting) to take that day off work and hit a number of neighbouring graticules in a bit of a tour on my birthday, and I really shouldn't have historic stuff hanging over my head even while I'm trying to document the various components of this grander expedition.
My apologies for causing any problems. I'm a bit alone, in my graticule (only meeting another actual geohasher in the trip that I started my hashing career in, and I've managed to miss it when visitors come into my area), and I know that this means it's even more important that I at least try to get my own house in order when it comes to documenting my lot.
However, keep on doing that voodoo that you do, so well... I wouldn't have even known my more major errors in recording if you hadn't picked up on them. --Monty 16:50, 24 July 2011 (EDT)
 re: image issues
- Does File:Boatless.PNG have the error message we were seeing on the history page? Jiml 00:57, 9 July 2011 (EDT)
- Those are all missing images, probably from the migration? I don't think we still have backups given how long ago it was.
- 2 options: 1. Leave it alone. 2. Let me know which images are affected, and I can delete links to the from the wiki.
- As far as I can see the only things affected are archived versions of images. --joannac 16:04, 31 July 2011 (EDT)
- Thanks Jim for fixing whatever it was that I was doing wrong (again) on the 2012-06-26 45 -122 page. kydlt 17:03 2012-06-29 (PDT)
If you're more of a wiki wizard than me, I'm pleading for help. I tried to add my own expedition to the 2013-01-01 photos on main page, and accidentally deleted somebody elses expedition.
If you know how to fix this, help would be appreciated 02:35, 2 January 2013 (EST)
Anniepoo 23:01, 2 January 2013 (EST)
- For the record: Jim has done so by now. --Calamus 08:10, 3 January 2013 (EST)