Welcome to geohashing! I just started last summer and I'm so glad to see others getting started. RocketMac 14:17, 12 January 2012 (EST)
- Thanks man! Been seeing you around. I've known about geohashing for years, just never got around to starting.Cjk 21:41, 15 January 2012 (EST)
If I may ask, what are you using to take pictures with the GPS overlay? I see others using it as well. RocketMac 10:57, 21 January 2012 (EST)
I love your energy! What are you using as a marker? Is that just spray paint? -- relet 09:00, 31 January 2012 (EST)
- It's Fluorescent Orange (or it might be called Red) spray paint from Biltema. It's insanely orange to look at in the snow because it becomes even brighter than the actual snow. Blinding orange.Cjk 12:45, 31 January 2012 (EST)
Yes, it's the new North geohash. Fortunately it required only my madness, not my skills. :D -- relet 17:39, 6 February 2012 (EST)
 Retro coordinates
I haven't looked into the issue yet. There may be problems with the old DJIA values, or with the fact that hashes around and before the invention of geohashing do not follow the W30 rule. -- relet 15:56, 8 February 2012 (EST)
I think you should have claimed the cherry for Falun a bit earlier ;-)
- Wow, I totally missed that! I was just focused on my minesweeper. Thanks Fasanen! --Cjk 18:05, 26 February 2012 (EST)
 South Pole Puppetmaster
That was awesome. Well done. -Robyn 17:44, 28 February 2012 (EST)
- It was so much fun, it had to be done! :D -- Cjk 20:19, 28 February 2012 (EST)
Hi. Thanks for the greeting. I'm learning! Here at -35 149, we're on the edge of:
-34 148 | -34 149
-35 149 | -35 149
I nearly did one on the weekend, too, but was running late so had to drive by. 1PE (Canberra) 04:42, 14 March 2012 (EDT)
- Okay, so I'm in need of help, please.
- I created a page for my newest advanture 2012-03-20 -35 149 but it does not show up on the front page despite several cache resets.
- I added the picture for the front page using the Add button, but it adds only into some template and does not link to the meetup page.
- I read the how-to for fixing the meetup page and added the location data overtly, re-cached, and still no show.
- -( So, I need REALLY simple instructions, please, ; or, the link to the REAL-HOW-TO instructions, please. :-) 1PE (Canberra) 03:31, 20 March 2012 (EDT)